Friday, December 4, 2009

The Taunton Antiques Center

What better way to commence blogging. . . I introduce, The Taunton Antiques Center, my favorite vintage thrifting destination of all time!!! Located at 19 Main Street in Taunton, Massachusetts, the Taunton Antiques Center is three sprawling floors of pure treasure-hunting. They've recently acquired a new vintage dealer, Pam, who's got some of the most outrageous vintage at lower prices. I can easily spend hours of my time on a rainy day just roaming around over again, picking, choosing, and digging through all the hidden gems this place has to offer. There's also a thrift store section in the upstairs front end of the establishment where vintage floral button-downs and dresses can be found at 2 and 4 dollars! I put that killer lamp on lay-a-way while I was there and I may be back sooner than later for that owl napkin holder. Hope you all get there soon!





2 comments:

  1. reminds of the one that used to or still is in New Bedford near the highway ramp, that huge pothole that wrecked my car and the open all the time mcdonalds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that one moved?? not sure where to but the mill was demolished for the sake of Market Basket. . .go figure. there's a rad place in the south end NB that I want to write about too The New England Demolition and Salvage.

    ReplyDelete